Recommended websites to submit from
A list of the most common platforms
All Platforms: YouTube, Streamable, One Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Twitter
Xbox: GamerDVR.com, XboxClips.com
Submit an Xbox clip
Steps to follow to submit an Xbox clip
Submit a clip from Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive
Quickly share your gaming moment in the website
When submitting from certain download services you need to Share the file in order for us to view it.
1. Upload your clip to the site of your choosing.
2. Get a Shared Link to your clip.
3. Paste the Shared Link into the submission form.
Invalid video URL
Steps to follow to fix an invalid video URL
1. Make sure you only add 1 link into the video field. Multiple links are not allowed since we added autofill.
2. Check if your link is a banned url (list below).
3. Do not include anything other than your link in the Video Link field.
4. Try to open the submitted link yourself and make sure it’s a valid link.
If your link is listed below, please upload to another site that is listed here: Recommended websites to submit from
– Use XboxDVR.com or one of the other sites listed instead (See: Submit an Xbox clip)
– This is not a shareable YouTube link. (See: Find the video link on Youtube)
– You need to upload your clip to a downloading service. (See: Submit a clip from Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive)
– If you’re trying to submit a Playstation clip upload it to YouTube or Twitter first.
– Channel links are not allowed in the Video URL field.
Invalid channel URL
How to fix an invalid channel URL
If you’re seeing this message it means you’ve tried to enter something that is not a link to your YouTube channel. If you don’t want your channel credited leave this field blank.
If you want your channel credited but don’t know how to link it, see: How To Find Your Channel Link on YouTube.